Earn cash back on your signature-based transactions when using your Virtus Bank cash back debit card. Your earnings are deposited directly into your account and never expire. Visa's Zero Liability is our guarantee that you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your account or account information. You're protected if your Visa debit card is lost, stolen or fraudulently used, online or offline.
Earn a competitive rate on your checking account balance. With unlimited check-writing capabilities, you’ll experience the freedom and higher-earnings benefits of your checking account with Virtus Bank.
In addition, when you bank with Virtus Bank, you will receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary Mobile Deposits: Deposit checks 24/7 by simply taking a picture of it with your phone and uploading it into our online banking system or app
- Complimentary MX Money Management: Track all your financial accounts, even those at other institutions, all within one easy-to-use tool
- Complimentary Quicken Downloads: Easily track and manage your finances
- Free ATM Usage: Get reimbursed for any fees charged at any ATM in the nation
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Safe, Secure Virtus Bank Debit Card: Enjoy the protection of EMV Chip Card technology
Teach Your Teen to Save with First Checking
Your teen's first bank account is a great way to teach them the value of hard work and budgeting. Whether the money is coming from their first job or from allowances and holiday gifts, your teen can learn to spend responsibly while they begin to manage their money, save for trips abroad, or finance a side hustle.
- Joint account for an adult with a teen aged 13-17 years1
- Visa® debit card
- Up to $12 a month in ATM fee reimbursements (excluding International ATM transactions)
- No overdraft or non-sufficient funds fees
- Lower daily limits ($100 cash and $500 purchases) than a typical checking account